- Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park
Home of gentleman farmer and Chico founder John Bidwell and his activist wife Annie.
- Bidwell Park
The nation's second largest municipal park, with towering oaks, beautiful trails and swimming holes: Chico's jewel!
- California State University, Chico
A dream campus with Big Chico Creek bubbling through its center, lush vegetation and distinguished brick buildings.
- Historic Downtown Chico and City Plaza
The site of many local events and free music concerts every Friday summer evening.
- Sacramento River
Great for fishing, hunting, bird watching and water sports.
- Silver Dollar Fairgrounds
Featuring year-round events and races at the Silver Dollar Speedway.
- Chico Rooks
Professional soccer team that makes Chico its home.
- Chico also boasts a brewery, a classic car restoration site, two glass-blowing studios and many exciting and fun-filled events throughout the year.
- For more information about Chico, visit chico.com.
Area Attractions |
Reservations Form |
Map & Directions
Almond Tree Mini Storage |
RV Park Home Page
Almond Tree RV Park
Chico, California 95973-0203
(530) 899-1271 Fax (530) 892-0523
Copyright © 1999 -